9:59 PM

1 week down, 51 more to go

We are through our first week here in Korea and wow have we come a long way. I still feel like I don't know how to do anything, but looking back to that first day, Lacey and I have both learned alot. At school we have both learned all about everything and in between have tried to learn how to teach. Here are some more pictures from the new places we have explored around town.


Here is Lacey just outside our downtown shopping mall area. There is a big open space for doing things like sitting around and wondering what the store "Wazzle Wazzle" sells.








I was trying to hold up the tower but the shot didn't quite come out right.



There is a little coffee shop outfit here in Korea calling itself "Starbucks". Not sure if you have heard of it. Lacey ordered a tea and got a hot chocolate. Apparently she is not fluent in Korean....yet.



There was one extra seat on this bench so I thought I would take it. I am a sucker for large stuffed animals and will likely return to this spot and take one home with me.





This is outside our school. We are planning a "all-about-school" post soon so you can see more. For now, here we are standing out front.

0 comments: